Tuesday 19 November 2013

Lotus herbals claywhite black clay face pack

Hiya everyone.....
          
                   How are you all ? Fit , beautiful , glowing I wish for you all  :) ......I love purchasing mud packs for myself as they help my oily skin to get rid of that extra shine and stickiness....I just love my natural multani mitti bar as an everyday mask but we all know that despite all the benefits we get from our natural home made applications we cant resist ourselves buying these nicely packed face masks from our favourite brands .......

                A month back I purchased Lotus herbals claywhite face pack .It was suggested by the sales girl when I asked her for a mud pack . She asked me to try this black clay mask by lotus herbals....It costs rs.225 for a 120gm. pack and shelf life is three years..It is a grey colored mask with a gentle clove like fragrance.

              So let's see what lotus claywhite face pack claims... Lotus claywhite face pack comes in a light lemon colored tube packaging with a flip back cap .... an easy packaging to work with.....It claims to be a skin whitening face pack that is suitable for all skin types...Contains black clay that is very much rich in minerals and silica and helps in brightening your facial complexion ...It also contains bearberry and liquorice extract both of which helps in lightening skin complexion. So all in all it is made to lighten and brighten your skin tone .

                   After cleaning my face with my regular face wash i took a small amount of it and applied it gently with my finger tips spreading a thin layer evenly on my face..Avoid applying it to your eye zone (a rule for every face pack or mask)..It took at least 10 to 15 minutes to dry off completely and then I just washed it off using luke warm water as i felt it little sticky and hard to wash it using plain tap water .....
                   
                  I did not felt any instant brightening effect on my skin and what i felt was that all my face spots were more visible now.When you apply it in summers it makes your face sweat and does not dry off quickly. I do not think that it would be good enough for oily skin in summers as its texture is little too sticky and is hard to get rid of your skin easily... I had to use cotton ball dipped in rose water to swipe off the left residue on my skin... But in winters you can go for it as we use warm water to rinse it off...

         GOOD THINGS ABOUT LOTUS HERBALS CLAYWHITE PACK
          1.NICE PACKAGING
          2.GOOD PRICE
          3.FRAGRANCE IS GOOD (NOT OVER POWERING)
          4.QUICK DRY IN WINTERS 
          5.NON ITCHY
          6.CONTAINS GLYCERIN AND KAOLIN
     
        NOT SO GOOD ABOUT LOTUS HERBALS CLAYWHITE PACK
         1.NOT FOR OILY SKIN AS IT CLAIMS 
         2.GREASY TEXTURE
         3.HEAVY ON SKIN
         4.HARD TO RINSE OFF WITHOUT USING WARM WATER
         5.STICKY
         6.DOES NOTHING LIKE BRIGHTENING IN 20 MINUTES
         7.MAY CAUSE PIMPLES IF NOT RINSED OFF PROPERLY

   AN HONEST CONFESSION: I did not like this face pack as i like my other products from lotus herbals . It disappointed me . Too sticky and greasy as a face mask .Would gift it to my husband ;p lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)