Wednesday 13 November 2013

Blush by lotus herbals...

  lotus herbals purestay long lasting blush  : NAINAZWAY
                              

                        Blusher is one of my favorite cosmetic product that i love to wear whenever i am out either for shopping , a movie or a dinner date... It gives my face an instant glow and add warmth to my skin texture ... My personal favorite is the natural sun kissed look . Blusher gives shine and radiance to even a dull face if applied properly , but if used wrongly it can even ruin your whole look ... Can make you look like a pussy cat :p    if we over do it.. ha ha ha ! Yes i have seen it many times so the basic funda is "LESS IS MORE" in case of blusher .. I am smiling ...why?   This song is being played on tv while i am writing this post "bebo dia gallan pink pink"...lol!!! Its a punjabi song which means that girl's cheeks are pink pink......:) anyways i think i should concentrate on this post :p

                       My favorite maybelline powder blush expired recently so i went to repurchase it ... I went to two top cosmetic stores in my locality but both offered me cream blush from maybelline as they did'nt had in stock the one i asked for ... I just purchased DREAM TOUCH BLUSH NO.04 FROM MAYBELLINE ... but i dint liked it much and i was at fault because its not meant for oily skin . DREAM TOUCH would do a lot more justice to normal to dry skin . It made my face a little more shiny and oily too.
                                                                                                                                                                                         I went again to purchase a new blush and here i got my LOTUS HERBALS PURESTAY BLUSHER and i must say i am just loving it. Its just ideal for oily skin and gives your cheeks a natural tint ...I purchased no.608 named "ROSE KISS".      
   
                                                                                                                                                                                              Below given are the PROS for this product  :

        1.100% vegeterian and preservative free
        2.Gives natural finish
        3.Packed in a square case with mirror included
        4.Extra satin cover with the box so , easy to carry 
        5.Smells fantastic
        6.Light on skin and non allergic
                   It has got  shimmer also added to it ...loved the way its packed in a satin cover as it this cover makes it easy to carry in your hand bag and there is no fear of it opening and ruining your handbag and other things you are carrying along with it .


                                                  

    Cons for this product :I would say the only thing i found negative about this product is that you just get one colour blush in it . These days good brands are also providing you three colors in one single pallet. But otherwise i am just loving it. I know we women are always greedy in case of cosmetics clothes and jewellery....;)  EK SE PET NAHI BHARTA :P KYA KAREN ?!!! :)                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)