Saturday 11 October 2014

WINDY DAY AND PLAID


                                                                         
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
SHIRT : SINGAPORE
LEGGINGS : PANTALOONS STORE
JEWELLERY : WESTSIDE
WEDGES : CHARLES AND KEITH
HANDBAG : FOREVER NEW
 
                                        
Fashion world is screaming fall everywhere but here in north I was still waiting for that cool breeze , blossomed leaves , muddy smell and my plaid shirt to get out of my closet . This is the season I love most when neither you are drenched with sweat nor you have to pile up clothes on your body  . Plaid is never out of trend and this is the high time when you take it out of your closet . Plaid shirts are famous with both men and women but I feel it looks more classy on woman than men .
 
You can style your plaid with a maxi skirt , a biker jacket or basic blazer . Adding some bling to it take it to just another level . If you don't want to spend on the branded labels you can get them stitched getting your own fabric . I wish I could have plaid shirts in every possible colour . Here I teamed it up with basic black leggings and added some silver elements to it as I am in much love with tribal jewellery these days .
 
As months get colder it could be teamed along with long boots and leather jacket . You can also add a basic woollen scarf to it as it would keep you warm enough and would accentuate your style quotient too . Do share with me how you are going to style your plaid this season and hope you enjoyed this post and any queries related to fashion and beauty do email me at nainika.mittal85@gmail.com . Would love to hear from you guys . Till then stay Fabulous :)
 
Love
Sunaina Mittal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)