Monday 29 December 2014

OXBLOOD AND BLACK

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Winters are here with bang and finally we can declare it's fall . Hope you all are doing fine and enjoying the weather . Winters are not as draining as summers but Icy cold winds sometimes make it really hard for you to get out of your blanket and dress up . Here in north sun is hardly showing up from last ten days and when today its there people are out like frogs during rains :) Winters could be loved for so many reasons as you don't need to care about the power cuts , bathing twice a day , sticky or bad skin , rubbing ice cubes before makeup to make it stay long , or touch ups after every hour and for that a bag full of paper tissues , but my favourite thing is an excuse for some extra dose of hot cup of tea or hot chocolate .

When it comes to fashion winters throw so many options regarding colours and accessories . You can play with bright colours and can add beanies , caps , ponchos , scarfs and make even a simple outfit stand out . Here I am wearing my basic black sweater from Zara which is super cosy that you can even survive  without any coat or blazer when temperature is as low as 4degrees. I teamed it up with a  pair of oxblood jeans from Vero Moda . Oxblood is the hottest colour this season and you can wear or style in different ways . Pair it with colours like greys , olives , camel , mustards and cream and keep the makeup and accessories minimal to not to make it look gothic. Avoid wearing the matching oxblood lips but don't hesitate to paint your nails in the similar shade if you want to . An oxblood biker jacket is on my wish list this year but sadly haven't found any still .

Here I wore my oxblood with black and added a hint of gold with my golden analog watch and gold anklet heels from Carlton London as accessories , and not to forget about sporty cap to keep myself warm as well as stylish . People are calling Oxblood the new Black but I still feel that Black is Black and it cant be replaced with any other colour in my wardrobe .

Hope you liked the look and do share with me how you are going to incorporate colour oxblood in your wardrobe this winter :)

[ OUTFIT DETAILS ]

Sweater , Bag  / Zara , 
Jeans / Vero Moda  ,
Heels / Carlton London
Watch / GUESS
Cap / Accesorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)