Tuesday 27 January 2015

B BLUNT PRODUCT REVIEW ( DRY AND FULL ON VOLUME SHAMPOO )






Gone are the days when we used to have very limited choices in terms of hair care products in India . But from past one decade with emerging international brands one is often tempted to try new products every time , and more of online sites have really made such products easily available to us now . There is like a plethora of shampoos , conditioners , serums , oils or spa products in the market launched every then and now when it comes to hair care . I would always suggest that one should stick to the product that one feels is right for them and suits them . When it comes to skincare I often follow this rule but when it comes to hair care I always end up buying new products every time after using a particular brand for maximum three months . Schwarzkopf was the brand I was using lately for my hair before I switched to this new B Blunt hair care range .



B blunt is a brand name associated with famous celebrity hair stylist Adhuna Akhtar who is the face behind a number of hit Bollywood movies like Dil Chahta Hai , Ghajni , Lakshya and many more. Launched in 2014 B Blunt products are specially designed for the Indian hair and according to the Indian weather . B Blunt offers you a three fold style system 1.Prep 2.Style 3. Transform . The much talked about product from B Blunt are their dry shampoo and their one night stand temporary hair colour which are amongst the first few launched of its type in the Indian market . People like me who have tad oily scalp really need to have a choice among such things like dry shampoos which are very few available in India . 

                                                               
       
So , now coming to my picks these are the three products that I chose as per my hair type .
  1. B Blunt full on volume shampoo 
  2. B Blunt full on volume conditioner 
  3. B Blunt back to life dry shampoo
I have straight hair and really oily scalp and keeping these two things in my mind I chose to try their Full On Volume range and Dry Shampoo . B Blunt official website has made it really easy for you if you are confused about what product to pick from this brand that would suit you best as per your current styling need . You just need to fill the required information HERE


B blunt full on volume shampoo could be given extra brownie points for its packaging and the bottle colour . You really feel to wash your hair seeing the pretty lemon coloured bottle itself . It comes with a dispenser pump that works great . No leakage or spilling of the product and no need to press those hard air sucked shampoo bottles in the shower anymore . Brings out just the right amount you need. Really impressed with the packaging so far . For hair length like mine you would need at least three pumps of shampoo to clean your hair  .Coming to the fragrance it's very gentle and mild that stays until your hair gets completely dry , but after that it vanishes .
  •  Price       -     Rs. 500
  • Quantity  -     400 ml



I haven't seen such a pretty conditioner bottle in my life till date . A balloon shaped bottle that allows just the required amount of the product .  B Blunt full on volume conditioner works fine on my hair without weighing them down .  Smells quite similar to the B Blunt full on volume shampoo .
  •  PRICE           -      375
  • QUANTITY   -      200 gm
After using both these products from last two weeks i have noticed my hair getting less oilier . Usually i wash my hair almost every alternate day but now i can skip two days without washing them . Hair are less sticky and if we talk about volume it doesn't stay for more than a day . But if scalp gets less greasy its like half of the battle won for people having oily hair like mine .




Talking about the B Blunt back to life shampoo this was on my wish list for quite a long time . I just cant stand my oily sticky hair and as they say " My mood depends how good my hair looks " . Every time i go out i make sure my hair have been washed that day because they get oily on the next day itself post wash . I am quite happy with my dry shampoo purchase as now my hair could be managed without a wash in emergency conditions . This product definitely makes your hair look less greasy and clean but if you are expecting a freshly washed bouncy hair you would be disappointed . Nothing can beat nicely shampooed hair . And also you need to spray a lot of product as little use of it wont make much difference . Save it for those days when you are caught in an impromptu situation and do keep it handy on days when you need to look your best for those extra hair touch ups .
  • PRICE            -     Rs.550
  • QUANTITY   -    125 ml 


I would say that i am quite satisfied with the B Blunt Full On Volume ange so far but wish that dry shampoo works little better in terms of quantity used .  You can buy B Blunt products at your nearby beauty stores or online
 Here
Here
Here

  RATING : 3.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)